Monday 2nd November | 4pm
Dear Friends, Since the latest COVID news was announced by The Government on Saturday 31st October, we are once again preparing to close our hotel and restaurants. Last time it was approached with caution, sadness and uncertainty, however this time we remain hopeful and focused with an end goal in sight and Christmas festivities to look forward to.
I can confirm that as today, Hans' Bar & Grill and 11 Cadogan Gardens will be closed once again, re-opening on Thursday 3rd December.
If you have a reservation with us, there is no need to call. We will be contacting all guests due to arrive with us during this period and hope that we can move your booking to accommodate you later in the year or in 2021. Please bear with us as we work through these bookings on a consecutive basis, starting with those due to arrive with us on Thursday 5th November.
We will continue to proactively keep in touch with you whilst the hotel is closed and several members of the team will stay behind to answer emails and phone calls regarding questions you may have and help you plan future stays. As ever we will also update the hotel website and all social media channels regularly with important news, so please follow us or subscribe if you haven’t done so already.
Sending very warm wishes from our house to yours and thank you for your unfaltering support through these unprecedented times.
Friday 3rd July| 11am
- Inside our restaurants, we will only be accommodating a maximum table size of 6 persons, all of whom must be from the same household. This is in accordance with the UK Government’s Tier 2 COVID-19 regulations introduced on Saturday, 17th October, 2020.
- We have reduced the number of tables in the dining rooms and expanded our outdoor spaces and food offerings
- We will limit table linens and have established strict table/chair sanitisation procedures between guest seating periods
- Breakfast will be available from an a la carte menu only as per usual
- There will be more ‘to go’ options in our food and beverage outlets
- Salt and pepper shakers will be removed and available on request. They will be sanitized after each use
- We will not accept cash payments unless arranged by prior agreement
- We will use batched cocktails/ingredients where possible to limit the handling of products
- All menus can be read digitally using QR codes. Disposable menus will be in place for those who cannot access the digital versions.
- All team members are required to; Stay home when unwell, Practice good personal hygiene including regular hand washing, Maintain social distance, Wear PPE where appropriate, and Follow the company’s COVID-19 Secure operating procedures
- We have changed most of our on-property team meetings to virtual meetings
- We have staggered our team’s shifts and days of service and have reduced the total staff count by promoting work from home for those whose roles allow for it
- Implemented a standard that our teams will not be assigned to complete any tasks with more than two team members assigned unless they are working outside
- Our team have and will receive ongoing training
-Our team have new “no contact” protocols – including handshakes
Please let us know your requirements by filling out the form below. A member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.